Δευτέρα 13 Απριλίου 2009

Everywhere is my home.

First drink. You are still one my mind.
Your voice echoes in my head.
Second drink. Anywhere I look I see your face.
Those beautiful eyes that I’ve always loved to stare.
Third drink. Still nothing.
It seems like that I can’t forget you.
Forget all those things that we’ve been through.
All these memories. All these photos.
I will not stop drinking.
Until I find the strength to get back home.
Burn my memories and throw the ashes to the sky.
I feel so hopeless. So wick in front of this bottle.
Alcohol runs out. I don’t remember anything.
Forgetting you is difficult. Erasing me is easy.
I can’t hold my tears, but I don’t know why I’m crying.
I am lost in the empty streets.
Tonight everywhere is my home.
Except on place. Your heart.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου